CricViz is hiring a product executive to play a crucial role in managing our growing list of products and clients. The role is to start ASAP, is remote, but requires travel to London for regular meetings. Salary competitive. Applications close at the end of September.
About the role:
- You will be helping to shape, design and manage the products we build and sell.
- You will help to manage several existing customer relationships, responding to and escalating with our dev team any emergencies which arise, communicating with the end customer in a timely manner.
- Just as important as external communication, the product executive must also be adept at communicating internally: with engineering and data science teams, sales, senior stakeholders and others to achieve their goals.
- You will work closely with the product director and product managers on existing systems, helping to manage feature backlogs, bugs and requests.
- You champion the use of tools like Asana or Trello and are comfortable producing and presenting regular progress reports.
- You may also have the opportunity to work on other sports in the business such as Tennis and Rugby.
- Very strong interest in and knowledge of sport, particularly cricket
- Some experience managing the lifecycle of digital products or projects
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- A keenness to learn, work independently and in a semi-remote environment, managing your time effectively to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Adept at using different tools for different purposes: wireframing/ux, roadmapping, user stories, feedback collection, and so on.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with data, ideally within sport
- Experience with APIs
- Programming or Linux knowledge
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Product Executive”, along with any information or examples which support your application.