CricViz is hiring a Product Manager to deliver a suite of new products we are bringing to market in the next year. The successful applicant is likely to have some experience in this industry, as well as in-depth knowledge of cricket, and can attend regular meetings in London. Salary competitive. Applications close at the end of September; we are looking to hire ASAP.
About the role:
- You will be helping to shape, design and manage the products we build and sell across the business in multiple sports.
- Initially, the role concentrates on cricket where we have a defined product roadmap. Your role will be to specify/design and manage the successful delivery of the products we intend to build and sell, on time, in the next 12-18 months.
- You will be responsible for updating stakeholders on progress, working closely with the product director, head of engineering and CTO to manage expectations, escalate issues, manage timelines and inform the wider company with regular updates.
- You will work closely with the Product Director, MD and commercial teams on future product development where your input and passion for digital products can shine.
- You champion the use of tools like Asana or Trello and are comfortable producing and presenting regular progress reports.
- You will also have the opportunity to work on other sports in the business such as Tennis and Rugby.
- Very strong interest in and knowledge of cricket
- Demonstrable experience in managing digital product or project lifecycles and development
- Strong technical knowledge
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A keenness to learn, work independently and in a semi-remote environment, managing your time effectively to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Adept at using different tools for different purposes: wireframing/ux, roadmapping, user stories, feedback collection, and so on.
- Experience working with and communicating to engineering teams and developers, as well as senior stakeholders.
- Attend bi-weekly (or when required) meetings in London.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with data, ideally within sport
- Demonstrable experience working in a sport organisation
- Experience with APIs
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Product Manager”, along with any information or examples which support your application.