© Copyright – Ellipse Data Ltd 2016-2020. All rights reserved.
Ellipse Data are industry leaders in aggregating and manipulating sports data to create products and services that enrich the experience of sports fans and teams around the world. We currently operate in cricket, tennis, and rugby, with ambitious plans and financial backing to apply our philosophy and expertise to expand into other sports.
Our team of highly skilled developers, engineers, data scientists and editorial analysts work with and create products used by international boards, global broadcasters, media groups and some of the most recognisable sporting teams in the world.
Ellipse Data is looking for an enthusiastic Recruiting & HR administrator to work jointly with Directors, Department Managers and the Finance/HR Manager to run and maintain the HR department and to conduct the sourcing and hiring of employees across the Group. This role is remote/hybrid, with some travel to London office as and when required. The role starts ASAP. Salary competitive, depending on experience.
• Responsible for a variety of HR administrative duties, working closely with Finance/HR Manager and as well as provide clerical support to all employees.
• Liaise with departmental managers and directors to establish current recruitment objectives
• Coordinate with department managers and directors to forecast future hiring needs
• Manage relationship with external recruitment agencies
• Engage and manage relationship with EOR (Employer of record)
• Advertise job openings on careers pages and job boards (both external and internal)
• Manage scheduling of interviews: phone calls and online interviews
• Carry out introduction phone calls to understand and assess candidates’ work experience against the job role.
• Carry out candidates’ assessment like skills testing and any other relevant screenings
• Manage company sponsorship license and certificate of sponsorship for existing and new employees
• Ensure “right to work” HMRC/Home Office guidelines are adhered to for all the employees
• Ensure the correct “right to work” checks are completed prior to onboarding
• Supporting candidates with visas applications and manage the necessary documentation for employees from outside UK
• Produce necessary approval documentation, offer letters and terms of engagement
• Manage the candidate offer process, ensuring all documentation is accurate and delivered efficiently
• Promote company values throughout the recruitment process
• Responsible for producing the onboarding documentation eg Pension letter, Probation letter etc.
• Liaise with departmental managers to establish training needs and then arranging training programmes.
• Carry out ad-hoc admin tasks like Staff survey and organising Staff social events
The ideal candidate will have:
• Knowledge of Right to work and keeping up to date with the Home Office guidance on employees from outside UK
• Experience with phone interviews, candidate screening and evaluation.
• Familiarity with social media and other professional networks.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills.
• Strong decision-making skills.
• A self-starter with strong inter-personal, communication and motivational skills.
• An analytical and effective decision maker with the ability to prioritise, communicate key objectives and organisational goals.
• A professional self-motivated individual.
• The willingness and ability to learn the recruitment needs of the business
• Desirable but not essential CIPD foundation certificate
• The willingness to take on learning & development qualifications or HR qualifications that meets the needs of the business
To apply, please send your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject “HR & Recruitment Administrator Vacancy”.
We cannot promise to respond to all applicants due to the volume we receive.